Prices plus shipping costs
- Order number: 70301
• small diameter ( 4.7 mm Ø )
• robust stainless steel housing
• about 3 years life ( use dependent )
• Measurement of ultra low oxygen concentrations and small measuring volumes
• short polarization time
• small mounting dimension
• custom lengths available
The extremely fast MicroSensor is in any length between 95-1000 mm available ( surcharge ) . With the special fitting ( available as accessory ) and the UMS Oxyscan Transmitter it can easily be integrated in any production line.
The DO Sensor is also available as needle ( penetration ) sensor. Thus, the residual oxygen content can be measured in many closed containers ( Tetra Pak, Ink containers ) for quality control.
Operating manuals, software, drawings, sample programs and product flyers are available in the download area.
• Stainless steel housing
• standard length 200 mm, special lengths available
• Connecting cable, length 1,5 m - special lengths available
• Temperature range 0 - 70 degrees Celsius / 158 degrees F
• polarization voltage: 700-750 mV