Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 70310
Extremely fast measurement of the residual oxygen content in closed containers.
For quality control of prepacked beverages in Tetra Pak and similar packaging.
Easy handling and low running costs .
Measurement value logging by UMS Oxyscan Graphic meter or UMS Transmitter for integration in your existing Measurement / control system
Operating manuals, software, drawings, sample programs and product flyers are available in the download area.
• Stainless steel housing,
• standard length 250 mm
• Connecting cable, length 1,5 m - special lengths available
• Temperature range 0 - 70 degrees Celsius / 158 degrees F
• polarization voltage: 700-750 mV
• sensor current 50 - 100 nA at 10 mg/l
• Measuring range 0 - 100 mg / l oxygen
• about 3 years life ( use dependent )
• measurement of ultra low oxygen concentrations and small measuring volumes
• hort polarization time