Prices plus shipping costs
- Order number: 35412
waterproof dissolved oxygen Sensor Transmitter Measuring amplifier for automation.... more
Product information "DO Transmitter, waterproof, current output 4-20mA"
Measuring amplifier for automation.
- compatible with all UMS DO sensors and DO sensors for ink
- Measuring ranges : oxygen in mg / l and %sat ( switchable )
- Fully automatic temperature compensation
- Automatic pressure compensation with integrated air pressure sensor for higher accuracy during calibration and to calculate the relative value (% saturation)
- IP67 waterproof
- 4 - 20 mA current loop
- 24 mA failure signal
- Power supply via current loop ( 2 wire / loop powered ) or separately ( 4 wire )
- Easy Calibration by pushbutton using the calibration chamber
- The Status LED permanently indicates the selected measuring parameter. (% Sat or mg / l)
- Synchronous sampling according to the mains frequency (50 and 60 Hz) increases immunity to interference. (Especially while using long sensor cable and parallel routing to power cables)
- Fault detection temperature sensor (short circuit or not connected)
- also available for DIN Rail
- extended measuring range available on request
Operating manuals, software, drawings, sample programs and product flyers are available in the download area.
|0.0 .. 19.9 mg/l||0.02 mg/l|
|0.1 .. 199.9 %sat||0.1 %sat|
|Output current||4 - 20 mA|
|Failure signal||24 mA|
|Sampling rate||1 Hz|
|Supply voltage||9 - 28 V DC|
|Dimensions ( LxBxH )||90 x 90x 60
Related links to "DO Transmitter, waterproof, current output 4-20mA"