Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 30302
Dissolved Oxygen Meter including needle type sensor
Professional, highly accurate measuring instrument for dissolved oxygen in liquids.
The UMS oxygen - needle type sensor can be used in most solvents as well as in weak acids and alkalis.
Made in Germany.
- For electrochemical and optical UMS sensors
- PH or redox potential - BNC connection for simultaneous measurement
- pH Measurement temperature-compensated
- Conductance measurement when using the optical OxyScan Laser DO sensor (Plastic version)
- Up to 4 UMS oxygen sensors can be connected using the OxyScan Quadro connector
All functions (simultaneous measured value display, data logger, individual measured value memory and control) are available
- Data logger with adjustable start / stop time and measuring intervals between 5 seconds and 10 minutes
- Automatic storage of all measured values (approx. 3 months during battery operation, also mains operation possible)
- Large internal memory (32768 locations)
- Individual measured value storage on key press with 1000 memory locations.
- Optionally available with GPS – to enable you assigning measured values geographically.
- RC switching outputs for standard RC sockets and radio controlled acoustic signals
- Up to 4 RC sockets with separate two-point control for oxygen (absolute or relative), pH, redox potential, temperature or air pressure
- Two additional alarm outputs, which trigger a standard RC bell when the set values are exceeded or subtracted
- Two additional channels for optical and / or acoustic alarm on the meter
- Air pressure measurement and automatic compensation
- Salinity correction
- Power-saving large graphics display (transflective with background lighting) with best readability even in direct sunlight
- Adjustable contrast
- Automatic activation of display and background lighting when the device is moved (can be switched off)
- Beep (alarm and key tone) volume and frequency adjustable
- USB port for data transfer and battery charging
- PC software for data visualization and data export
- Direct connection (without PC) to Epson TM-T20II printer possible - with separately available connection cable
- Online software update.
- Multi-tested USB power adapter (approved for medical devices) with connector options for almost all application areas
- Operation with two standard NiMH batteries (AA size)
- Housing seal: IP 54
|unit of measurement||measurement range||accuracy|
|DO absolute||0.00 .. 25.00 mg/l||0.01 mg/l|
|DO relative||0.00 .. 250.00 %Sat||0.1 %Sat|
0.00 .. 60.00 °C
|pH||-2.00 .. 16.00||0.01|
|Redox Potential||-500.00 .. +500.00 mV||0.3 mV|
|air pressure||50.00 .. 1150.00 mBar||0.5 mBar|
|Memory (data logger)||32768 readings|
|Measurement interval||5 seconds up to 10 minutes|
|Memory (individual readings)||1000|
2x AA (Mignon) NiMH recharchable batteries
|Battery life||approx. 40 hours|
|Battery life with active data logger||up to 3 months|
|Battery charging||3.5 hours via USB|
|Housing dimensions||65 x 83 x 33.5 mm (L x B x H)|
|Weight||approx. 305 g|
scope of delivery:
Meter with needle type Sensor for ink jet ink, including USB power adapter, USB cable, calibration chamber and transport case.