Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 71309
The sensor is suitable for measurement of dissolved oxygen in InkJet ink for printing machines.
The extremely fast MicroSensor is in any length between 95-1000 mm available ( surcharge ) . With the special fitting ( available as accessory ) and the UMS Oxyscan Transmitter it can easily be integrated in any production line.
The DO Sensor is also available as needle ( penetration ) sensor. Thus, the residual oxygen content can be measured in many closed containers ( Tetra Pak, Ink containers ) for quality control.
• special length ( please notify after ordering )
• extended housing up to 1000 mm are available on request
• small diameter ( 4.7 mm Ø )
• robust stainless steel housing
• about 3 years life ( use dependent )
• Measurement of ultra low oxygen concentrations and small measuring volumes
• short polarization time
• small mounting dimension
• Temperature range 0 - 70 degrees Celsius / 158 degrees F
• polarization voltage: 700-750 mV